Daylight Savings and Twilight Times:
- Beginning on March 14th twilight rate times will be moving back to 1:00PM for public/residents and 12:00PM for TC Players Card members respectively.
- We have started to get into the time of year where frost delays are possible. If booking a tee time before 9:00AM please call the golf shop in the morning to confirm if there are any delays. First tee time has been moved to 7:00AM and the golf shop now opens at 6:30AM daily. We receive the status report from our Superintendent at 6:45AM each morning.
Please familiarize yourself with the following guidelines:
- TEE TIME PRICES ARE WALKING RATES. In order to promote social distancing we are offering a discounted rate for walking. If you wish to ride, there is a $20 per player riding fee that will be due at check in. The walking rate plus the riding fee is equal to our normal green fee pricing.
- Credit card only on-site. No cash transactions.
- Masks are required in and around the Golf Shop.
- State and County mandates still apply.
- Walking only on tee times after 4:00PM.
- Last range balls are sold when the golf shop closes between 4:00-5:00PM daily.
- Driving range closes at 1:00PM on Monday afternoon and opens again at 9:00AM Tuesday for maintenance. - NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL ALLOWED. Snack bar is open for takeout with a limited menu. - JUNIOR POLICY: Children under the age of 6 are not allowed on the golf course. They may use the practice facility or be present on the practice facility if accompanied by an adult.
Temecula Creek Golf Club
44501 Rainbow Canyon Road
Temecula, CA 92592